A private laboratory specialized in the analysis, testing and failure analysis of materials since 1993
Photoaging tests (solar spectrum or UV) are designed to simulate accelerated aging due to solar radiation and climate.
This laboratory test enables manufacturers to decide on the choice of materials according to the environmental conditions of the target markets.
The type of chambers used manage the materials’ exposure to radiation, control the temperature and humidity and a water spray system (dew and rain cycle) to meet your specifications or to existing standards.
At the end of these tests, it is possible to observe the changes in an assembly or sub-assembly to :
• Identify the areas susceptible to aging,
• Check the resistance to UV radiation,
• Qualify the refractory life of a product behind glass,
• Compare the performance characteristics of parts from different suppliers,
• Assess the change in colorimetry and / or brilliance,
More about ...