A private laboratory specialized in the analysis, testing and failure analysis of materials since 1993
Physicochemical analyses enable the analysis of materials and their characteristicsin order to confirm their compositions or identify defects. Depending on the problems encountered, various analytical techniques can be implemented:
• Metallic materials : SEM-EDX, ICP or SEO chemical analysis, GDMS, etc.
• Organic materials : FTIR spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, DSC, GC / MC, etc.
• Mineral materials : SEM-EDX, XRD, ICP, etc.
These various techniques can be used to determine the characteristics of all types of materials.
Here is a partial list of the capabilities of these facilities:
• Qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of materials known and unknown,
• Elementary monitoring of elements in a surface treatment by GDMS,
• Analysis and Identification of an organic body in relation to databases,
• Thermal study of an organic sample (Glass transition, Fusion, Degree of crystallinity, etc.)
• Analysis of a contaminant in a sample,
Identification of surface treatment on a steel
Characterization by glow discharge mass spectrometry (GD-OES)
Characterization of organic particle by FTIR spectrometry or DSC
Characterization by FTIR spectrometry or DSC