Physicochemical analyses enable the analysis of materials and their characteristicsin order to confirm their compositions or identify defects. Depending on the problems encountered, various analytical techniques can be implemented:
• Metallic materials : SEM-EDX, ICP or SEO chemical analysis, GDMS, etc.
• Organic materials : FTIR spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, DSC, GC / MC, etc.
• Mineral materials : SEM-EDX, XRD, ICP, etc.
These various techniques can be used to determine the characteristics of all types of materials.
Here is a partial list of the capabilities of these facilities:
• Qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of materials known and unknown,
• Elementary monitoring of elements in a surface treatment by GDMS,
• Analysis and Identification of an organic body in relation to databases,
• Thermal study of an organic sample (Glass transition, Fusion, Degree of crystallinity, etc.)
• Analysis of a contaminant in a sample,
Application examples :